reino unido

Learn all about studying and working in the UK

With a reputation for academic excellence, combined with a rich cultural heritage and diversity, thriving cities and beautiful landscapes, studying in the UK will help you develop in every way and learn the purest English in the world.

Study English in the United Kingdom

English courses in the UK for all levels focused on improving skills such as speaking, listening, reading and writing. You will also find English courses to prepare for official English exams such as IELTS or Cambridge exams in which you must have at least an intermediate level of English. You will also find academic English courses to prepare you for university and business English to introduce you to the job market.

If you are from Spain, Mexico, Argentina or Chile and you are going to study in the UK for less than 6 months, you will not need a visa to enter the country. Your passport, medical insurance and a letter of acceptance from a school will suffice. If on the other hand you are going to study between 6 and 11 months, you will have to apply for a Short-Term Study Visa and fulfill a series of requirements, such as proof of sufficient funds to cover your stay in the UK as a student. If you are studying for more than 12 months, you will have to apply for a Student Visa and you will also have to fulfill a series of requirements, among them, a certain level of English and proof of sufficient funds.

If you come are a citizen of any other Spanish-speaking nation, you must apply for a student visa in all cases.