You’ll love studying and working in Australia!

A country of surfing, kangaroos, sun, warmth with young people from all over the world. Are you an adventurer who is eager to see the world? Studying and working in Australia will offer you the best experience of your life!

Studying in Australia is one of the most incredible adventures you can have in your life for all the reasons we’ve mentioned above! Moreover, with a student visa, studying and working in Australia is possible! We can tell you all about the study options available:

Study English in Australia

English courses in Australia for all levels focused on improving skills such as speaking, listening, reading and writing. You will also find English courses to prepare for official English exams such as IELTS or Cambridge exams for which you must have at least an intermediate level of English.

Studying VET (Vocational Education Training) and TAFE (Technical and Further Education) courses in Australia

Vocational training courses in Australia that focus on a wide variety of fields such as Business, Marketing, Hospitality, etc. ….. Among There are two types of vocational courses: VET courses (taught in private schools) and TAFE courses (taught in Australian public schools). In order to take these courses, you will need an upper intermediate level of English.

Study higher education in Australia

You will be able to study bachelor’s, masters and doctoral degrees in Australia in the most prestigious Australian universities in the world. Of course, you must first know that although the financial investment required is higher than in other study programs, the benefits are greater. To study higher education degrees in Australia, you will need an advanced level of English and fulfill other requirements depending on the study program you choose. Once you finish your studies, you will be able to apply for a work visa in Australia, as long as you meet the requirements of the post-graduation work visas.

If you want to migrate to Australia as a student, you will have to enroll in a course lasting more than 12 weeks in any of the above-mentioned programs of study and apply for a student visa. With this visa you will be able to work 20 hours per week while studying and 40 hours per week during holiday periods. In order to apply for this visa, you must have a Confirmation Letter from the school and have medical insurance, among other requirements. Depending on your nationality, you will have to submit certain financial solvency documents, medical exams and/or an international language certificate. This student visa allows you to bring your living partner or spouse and children if you want to travel to Australia with your family.

If you decide to study for less than 12 weeks, depending on your nationality, you may apply for a tourist visa, but in this case, you will not be able to work while studying in Australia and you will not be able to bring your family.