We’re back in the office! | Safety measures against COVID-19
After 4 months of offering our services from our homes, we are finally back! Starting on July 6, you can come and visit us to give you advice on how to study in Canada.
Given the situation that we are living through the COVID-19, our priority is your health. Therefore we’ve adapted our spaces and have established security measures to make you feel in a completely safe environment.
Below you’ll find the measures used and the protocol we have designed. We are looking forward to helping you to achieve your dream!
Measures used in the office:
Reduced capacity of students
In order to respect the safety regulations and give the required space of 2 meters between each person, we have reduced the number of visits per education coach. Only 2 clients can enter into the large room and 1 in the small room.
- We have hand sanitizer at your disposal for you to use when you go in and out.
- We frequently clean all tables and chairs with disinfectants after use.
- We repeatedly ventilate the rooms for greater air circulation.
Distance between education coaches
All advisors are 2 meters apart. Also when you speak to an advisor, you will be at that same safe distance.
We’ve put masks at your disposal in case you want to use them. The use of the mask is optional as long as you are 2 meters away. It’s a reinforcement measure that you can use if you wish.
Aside from the aforementioned measures, we have established a visit protocol for all of those who want to receive in-person advice.
If you are in Vancouver and have not recently traveled:
We have reduced the number of visits per advisor and per day. To book an appointment with one of our advisors, just click on the button below. We’ve configured a calendar in such a way that there will be 2 students in the large room and 1 student in the small room.
If you have just arrived in Vancouver or plan to arrive in Vancouver soon:
Let us know the date you arrived or the date you plan to arrive. We will take your information and give you an appointment after 14 days.
In any case:
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, you don’t feel safe or you are just outside of Canada, we will always be ready to give you a free video call service.
- Maintain a safe distance of 2 meters.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a scarf, forearm sleeve, or elbow flexion.
- Avoid greetings with physical contact.
- Use the protective equipment following the prevention recommendations.